Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Shout Out

So I just wanted to send a shout out to all those Mom's out there that are single moms. Whether it's a more permanent thing, or just a short stint like mine was, I take my hat off to you. So for the last 2 weeks Mitch has been in Victoria helping his brother with his Christmas light business. It was a great opportunity for Mitch to help out his brother who is really ill with something his doctors cannot diagnose, and to earn some extra money for our family. He left on the 25th of November and I fly out to Victoria on the 11th of December. So in total it will be 2 1/2 weeks without that constant help and support. Note to self (and the group) DON'T DO THIS AGAIN!! I am so freakin' tired I can hardly think straight. Most days I don't even get dressed. Today I finally brushed my teeth at 3 pm. So I wanted to write this post to tell all those amazing women out there that do this frequently or full-time... you are my hero.

2 comments:

  1. seriously, once you become a mom you gain a whole new respect for single moms. I don't know how they do it. I really don't. I tip my hat to them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree! In the summer I went on "vacation" without Nick, and even with my Mom around, I couldn't wait to get home to have my husband's help around on a regular basis! Have fun in Victoria!

    ReplyDelete