Wednesday, March 2, 2011

So Long To The Days of The Swaddle

This is a bitter sweet post. My baby girl, now seven and a half months, has out-grown the swaddle. It makes me sad to think that I no longer have my little bundle. She was so sweet all wrapped up. Not that she isn't sweet not wrapped up, but I just loved holding my little hot dog. But I did say this was bitter sweet so lets now discuss the sweet part. So Soph has always gone to bed like a dream baby. I don't have to rock her, sing to her, coddle her, feed her, or anything to get her to sleep (yet). I just lay her down, kiss her cheek and tell her I love her then walk away. It really is the best. So now I don't even have to wrap her. I do have this like bunting bag thingy with sleeves that I put her in to keep her warm at night because she loves to kick her legs even while fast asleep. She's just adorable in it. When I find the cord to transfer pictures from my camera I'll upload a few. Speaking of which, I do have a few blogs in mind that will be soon coming, once I find that dang cord. Crappy part about moving... you have to find everything. Although I could look at it like a treasure hunt. I do love a good treasure hunt!

1 comment:

  1. Georgia is 13 months and I still wrap her. She tosses of the blanket the minute I turn around to leave, but I just like to wrap her still. Not sure why.

    PICTURES!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete